"I was between a rock and a hard space-but Aaron Glover had such a good repore with the prosecuting attorney that it all worked out in my favor."
- Roy S.
Aaron provides defense representation for people arrested for all types of drug related offenses including possession of CDS, possession of paraphernalia, possession with intent to distribute, drug trafficking, as well as any and all other types of drug arrests. Law enforcement officers in Oklahoma are trained to use aggressive tactics in attempting to make drug arrests. As a former prosecutor, Aaron understands these tactics and is able to provide his clients with the best defense possible.
In drug cases, the severity of the charge as well as the severity of the punishment depends on a number of different criteria. These include the type of drug allegedly possessed, the amount of drugs, the criminal history of the defendant, along with numerous other factors. Depending on how one is charged the punishment can be severe. Oklahoma has some of the most stringent drug laws in the United States. If you have been arrested for a drug related offense you need legal representation immediately. Sometimes these arrests are a result of an illegal search and seizure under the US and Oklahoma Constitutions. An experienced lawyer is needed to make sure your rights are protected. Contact Mr. Glover immediately for your consultation.
Things to remember if arrested or charged with a drug related offense
- BE POLITE
- Although the police may be acting rudely or aggressively, do not respond in kind.
- REMAIN SILENT
- Do not make any admissions or respond to any accusations.
- INVOKE YOUR RIGHT TO COUNSEL
- Tell the police you want to speak to your Attorney.
- MAINTAIN YOUR 4th AMENDMENT RIGHTS
- If the police ask for permission to search your person, car or residence, respectfully tell them they DO NOT have your permission.